All England Junior Ballet Champion

December 05, 2014
Congratulations to our Year 6 pupil who recently became the British Theatre Dance Association (BTDA) All England Junior Ballet Champion. She has worked very hard to become a brilliant ballerina and we are all impressed by her amazing achievement.

"I went with my nan and my mum to Leicester. The drive took about 3 hours. We had to stay in a hotel that had a swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi - it was really cool! I had to do a ballet dance lasting about 2 minutes. I was competing against fourteen other girls, some were older than me and some were younger. I had to line up on stage with the other girls and we were called on to wait and listen to the results. They started with fourth, then third, then the runner up and then the winner... when they called out my name I was so shocked, I couldn't believe it! I got a massive trophy and a huge certificate. It was the best day ever."


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive