Singing Competition Winner

February 27, 2015
Recently, one of our talented Year 6 pupils took part the Stratford and East London Music Festival. We were very impressed to hear that in the singing competition he achieved first place with distinction. Well done! He wrote a report of the event:

"I competed in a singing competition as part of the Music Festival. Up against five other eager singers, I felt nervous - were they better singers than me? Taking my place on the stage, I took a deep breath and went for it. My first song was 'Where is Love?' from Oliver! Second Place! After singing my first song I felt more confident and was eager to sing the next. Performing the best I could, the judges were wowed by my performance of 'Little People' from Les Miserables. To my surprise I won! First place with distinction, three points from outstanding! I felt so proud of myself and pleased that all my hard work and effort into perfecting my singing had paid off. As a result, I received a trophy, which will have my name engraved on it. It will take pride of place in my living room! My parents were over the moon to know that I had won and my singing teacher even bought me a chocolate bar! (I didn't share it with anyone of course!)"


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive